HDFC Credila has a student friendly education loan application process:
1. HDFC Credila informs you about the details of education loan and related terms and conditions.
2. HDFC Credila sets an appointment with you for the house visit.
3. HDFC Credila’s representative visits your house and collects application form with the supporting documents. We can visit the house of students and parents both, even if they are in different towns. HDFC Credila has presence across India.
4. The application goes through credit and underwriting process.
5. We check credit history of the parents and students.
6. We visit students and parents for employment and other verifications, valuation reports etc.
7. We perform risk analysis using HDFC Credila’s “Predictive Credit Scoring Model”.
8. We sanction or decline the loan.
9. For sanctioned loans, disbursement formalities get completed.
10. HDFC Credila disburses the loan amount